My easy guide to making your 2016 sparkle
Now I normally do a detailed look back at the year gone by, but this year I’m all about looking forward, as I really want to make 2016 a good one.
- I celebrated three years of marriage by stuffing my face here
- I started doing more YouTube stuff
- I left my job (without a job to go to)
- I started my own PR consultancy business
- I moved house (to an apartment across the road)
- I saw the last wonder of the world
- I visited Sharm El-Sheikh two weeks before a plane went down in that region (scary)
- I pimped my blog with a new look
- I still can’t swim (more of a lowlight really)
Tips for 2016 – Keep learning
prevented me from wasting my time. Whatever your goals are for 2016, write them down, and then break them down into smaller, achievable tasks which you can action each day. Smaller steps towards the bigger picture makes that end goal much more achievable.
Tips for 2016 – Do better makeup, but keep it real
Tips for 2016 – Be yourself coz you don’t care
a whole other level. However, the fact that you’re trying to do something is, well, brilliant. Your efforts should be applauded, not mocked. So if you take nothing else from this post, please just don’t take any crap, as you are waaaaay better than that.
Latest on YouTube
About the Author
I’m not a makeup artist, chef, lifestyle guru or stylist. I’m just me. And like you, I’m trying to make the best of most things, only I’m sharing my warts-and-all thoughts along the way.